HVAC Technician Job Summary:
Smiley’s is looking for hard-working, dedicated HVAC Technicians to join our growing staff. The individual in this role will be responsible for installing, inspecting, and fixing our customers’ heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. Candidates should have extensive experience handling, installing, and fixing HVAC equipment, and be comfortable working with little supervision.
Part-Time and Full-Time Positions available.
We offer a Signing Bonus, training sessions, and continuing education built-in!
HVAC Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
• Travel to homes and businesses around Hampton Roads on a daily basis as scheduled
• Perform consultations with customers
• Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods
• Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
• Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
• Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
• Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
• Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
• Repair damaged HVAC systems
• Sell ongoing maintenance contracts to current customers
• Keep records of customer appointments and payment transactions including invoices
• Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
HVAC Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
• Experience preferred
• Previous on the job training a plus
• Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand
• Critical-thinker, problem-solver
• Must hold state driver’s license
• Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments in different locations
Interested Applicants may submit a resume below!